• eCourts Services Application is useful to Litigants, Lawyers, Police, Government Agencies and other Institutional Litigants.
• In this App, services are given under different caption viz. Search by CNR, Case Status, Cause List and My Cases.
• Simply by entering the CNR one can get the current status and details of the case.
• Case Status can also be searched by various options like Registration Number, Party Name, Filing Number, FIR Number, Advocate Name, Relevant Act of the Case and Case Type.
• SMS pull facility is made available for availing the eCourts Services.
Now, the case details of District Courts can be obtained by sending unique CNR number (Case Number Record) to 9766899899 through SMS. SMS format is as follows:
SMS ECOURTS[space][CNR Number] to 9766899899
The case details automatically will be sent as reply SMS to the user mobile.
• SMS push facility is made available for automatic Case update after registration of mobile number.
• Case status are being sent automatically to the registered Advocates and litigants through SMS using SMS push facility.
Hon'ble District & Sessions Judge, Karbi Anglong
The newly inaugurated Sub-Divisional Judicial Magistrate (M), Bokajan court building is situated at Bokajan industrial town, which is best known for Cement Factory and
The Project of establishment of eSeva Kendras at District Courts and High Courts was conceived and conceptualized by the eCommittee with an objective of leveraging the