Karbi Anglong is one of the newly created Judicial District in the State of Assam. 25 Bighas of land allotted for establishment of Judicial Courts at Diphu. The Hon’ble Gauhati High Court has approved the proposals for temporarily accommodating the Courts and quarters at Karbi-Anglong District.
Karbi Anglong is the largest amongst the 33 administrative districts of Assam state in north-eastern India. The district is bounded by Golaghat district on the east, Meghalaya state and Marigaon district on the west, Nagaon and Golaghat districts on the north and Dima Hasao district and Nagaland state on the south.
• eCourts Services Application is useful to Litigants, Lawyers, Police, Government Agencies and other Institutional Litigants.
• In this App, services are given under different caption viz. Search by CNR, Case Status, Cause List and My Cases.
• Simply by entering the CNR one can get the current status and details of the case.
• Case Status can also be searched by various options like Registration Number, Party Name, Filing Number, FIR Number, Advocate Name, Relevant Act of the Case and Case Type.
• SMS push facility is made available for automatic Case update after registration of mobile number.
• Case status are being sent automatically to the registered Advocates and litigants through SMS using SMS push facility.